Make Your Own Hacker Gadget
Make Your Own Hacker Gadget will guide you step by step through the process of using off-the-shelf commodity Wi-Fi routers and the open source OpenWrt operating system for embedded devices to create custom gadgets. These gadgets can be used for remote monitoring, automating network pentests and attack automation.
Vivek explains everything in a methodical, easy to understand and beginner friendly way. No prior experience of working with embedded devices or OpenWrt is assumed. You will be learning how to create a pentest platform for Wi-Fi auditing, through the process taught can be easily adapted for auditing other technologies as well.
- Installing OpenWrt on a compatible device
- Extending the root filesystem on an external USB disk
- Creating and running tools such as Aircrack-NG, Mdk3, etc.
- Automate pentest tasks with Python and Scapy
- Accessing the bootloader by hacking the hardware